- New Testament Greek
- Spiritual Leadership
- New Testament Exegesis
- Bible and Leadership Classes
- Honorary Doctor of Leadership – International School of Theology – Asia
- PhD Studies in Organizational Leadership – Oxford Centre for Missions Studies in cooperation with Oxford University
- PhD Studies in Biblical Studies (New Testament) – Dallas Theological Seminary
- ThM (New Testament) – Dallas Theological Seminary
- BS Business Administration (Accounting) – University of the East
Dr. Tom M. Roxas is the president of IGSL. He firmly believes in leadership by example.
He has been on staff with Philippine Campus Crusade for Christ (PCCC) since 1977, and a faculty at International School of Theology-Asia (ISOT-Asia, now known as IGSL) since 1986. In 1993, he was ordained at the First Baptist Church of Dallas, Texas. He served as CCC Southeast Asia Area Director from 2004 to 2014.
He leads an Iron Sharpening Group (ISG) at IGSL, a weekly meeting of students led by a faculty mentor for the purpose of mutual encouragement, prayer, Bible study, and fellowship.
Dr. Roxas has attended leadership training with CCC International on Coaching, Strategic Leadership, and Emotional Quotient Assessment, among others. He has also attended a Spiritual Leadership training under Dr. Henry Blackaby and Dr. Jim Houston.
He is the co-author of Legacy, published by Church Strengthening Ministries (CSM) Publishing. He has spoken in various CCC conferences in Southeast and East Asia, as well as in the Philippine Military Academy Christian Fellowship (PMACF), Christ Commission Fellowship (CCF), and Greenhills Christian Fellowship (GCF).
He is a member of the Boards of IGSL, Far East Broadcasting Company (FEBC), Global Filipino Movement, PCCC, and CCF.
He was awarded the Servant Leader Award by the Philippine Council of Evangelical Churches (PCEC). He is also the recipient of the Global Leadership Award from Campus Crusade for Christ International.
Dr. Roxas hails from Mindoro Oriental. He is married to Cynthia and has three children: Pristine, Patrick, and Pete.