- Missions, Partners in Ministry
- Personal Spiritual Growth, Partners in Ministry
- Choosing Life Trainers’ Training, Partners in Ministry
- Making Disciples in an Asian Context, Partners in Ministry
- MA in Christian Ministry – International School of Theology-Asia
- BA Special Education – University of Kentucky
Theresa Marie Huculak has been on staff with Campus Crusade for Christ since 1978, and joined ISOT-Asia (now known as IGSL) in 1987.
Besides leading the Community Services team of IGSL, she is part of the International Admissions Committee. She is also a head facilitator of Kairos, a course on world Christian mission offered at IGSL.
Theresa leads an Iron Sharpening Group (ISG), a weekly meeting of students led by a faculty mentor for the purpose of mutual encouragement, prayer, Bible study, and fellowship.
She also teaches courses in the Partners in Ministry (PIM) program, a certificate program at IGSL that aims to equip ministry wives in the areas of biblical content, godly character, conviction, and competence in ministry.
Her passion is to strategically invest her life in making disciples of all nations, especially for people groups who have had the least opportunity to hear the gospel.
She is married to James Larry Huculak, and has two children, Michelle Grace and Matthew James, as well as four grandchildren.