- Personal Spiritual Formation
- Designing & Leading Worship
- Bible Teaching Methods
- Christian Marriage
- Doctor of Ministry in Heart, Mind, and Soul (Preaching to the Heart, Renewing the Mind, Caring for the Soul) – Talbot School of Theology (Ongoing)
- Master of Divinity – International Graduate School of Leadership
- BS Mathematics – Far Eastern University
Raymond Chan has been on staff with Philippine Campus Crusade for Christ since 1991 and has been serving as faculty member at IGSL since 2011. He is a Target Area Ministry (TAM) coach, an Iron Sharpening Group (ISG) leader, and a member of the Life Mentoring team.
Aside from his roles in IGSL, he is a member of the leadership team and discipleship core group at Grace Gospel Church North.
Raymond was born in San Fernando City, La Union. He is married to Beth Manalastas-Chan, and they have twin daughters, Betina Maria and Remona Marie.
He enjoys reading books, watching movies, listening to music (especially with the sound of cello), and refreshing himself through nature.