- Bible Teaching Methods
- Designing Educational Programs
- Teaching Educational Programs
- PhD in Educational Studies – Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- Master of Religious Education – Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- BS in Food and Nutrition – Sejong University
Dr. Myoung Rim Lee has been a staff of Korea Campus Crusade for Christ (KCCC) since 1983 and was involved in various university ministries for 12 years. She was a trainer of new KCCC staff for six years, co-director of LDHR of KCCC for seven years, and an IBS lecturer for KCCC staff. She was also involved in staff development and continuing education of the said organization.
She has been a faculty member at IGSL since October 2011, teaching subjects in education. Her various roles include being an Iron Sharpening Group (ISG) leader and a member of the Leadership Development and Human Resources team.
Dr. Lee is from South Korea. To fulfill the Great Commission, she believes that it is crucial to equip and send servant-steward leaders who are well-balanced with biblical philosophy, Christ-like character, and leadership skills. Furthermore, Christian education must be holistic, relevant, and contextual to result in life-change.