- Creating Learning Environments
- Small Group Ministry
- Designing and Leading Adult Ministry
- Understanding the Church, Partners in Ministry
- MA in Transformative Teaching & Learning with emphasis on Curriculum Design – International Graduate School of Leadership (Ongoing)
- Certificate on Partners in Ministry – International Graduate School of Leadership
- Bachelor of Religious Education – Ebenezer Bible College and Seminary
Hazel Gerada has been serving as a missionary under Christian and Missionary Alliance Churches of the Philippines (CAMACOP) since 1998. Together with her husband, she joined the IGSL faculty in 2013. Presently, she is an Iron Sharpening Group (ISG) leader and a member of the Innovation and Curriculum Revision team.
Her ministry involvements outside IGSL include leading a small group of married couples at Capital City Alliance Church in Quezon City. She is a certified teacher of WorldTeach Philippines for The Biblical Portrait of Marriage course as well.
In 1993, she received the Chief Girl Scout Medal at Malacañang Palace for spearheading a community project in Upi, Maguindanao. She also represented Western Mindanao at the Girl Scouts of the Philippines Central Board, Manila from 1991 to 1993.
Hazel is originally from General Santos City, South Cotabato. She is married to Peniel Jugar Gerada, and they have two daughters, Keilah and Krischa. Hazel is a piano teacher as well as a choir trainer and conductor. In addition, she also coordinates weddings and homeschools her children. Having grown up in a farm, she has a fondness for nature.
Her philosophy as a Christian teacher is to go beyond passing on information to learners. Instead, she facilitates the learning process to help a student grow in his or her ability to think and act, which could potentially affect others and the society.