- Transforming Culture
- Cross-Cultural Expansion of the Church
- Pastoral Leadership
- PhD in Religion – Oxford Graduate School
- MDiv Studies – Sungkyul Theological Seminary (Christian and Missionary Alliance Korea)
- MA in Religion – Master’s International Divinity School
- BA Church Ministry – Oral Roberts University
Having lived and ministered for one third of his life, proportionally each, in Asia, America, and Africa, Rev. Dr. Paul Lee is now teaching intercultural studies at IGSL. He was ordained by Victory International Fellowship in the USA in 1997.
He has written a number of handbooks and articles for different publications. On his blog, EAPTC Teaching Resources, he shares sermons, lectures, articles, and books available in English, Korean, and six other languages.
Dr. Lee is married to Eunice, and they have two sons, Timothy and Titus. With Christian & Missionary Alliance – Korea, Paul coordinates ministerial training for 300 Bible training centers, kindergartens, and local churches established in Africa and Asia through the Evangelical Alliance for Preacher Training/Commission (EAPTC) International.