- New Testament
- Greek Exegesis
- Leadership Coaching
- Organizational Leadership
- Using DiSC Personality Profile in Ministry
- Personal Development
- DMin in Leadership Effectiveness – International Graduate School of Leadership
- ThM in New Testament – Asia Graduate School of Theology
- MDiv in Exposition and Teaching – International School of Theology-Asia
- BS Physical Education – University of Saskatchewan
Dr. James Huculak has been on staff with Campus Crusade for Christ since 1978.
He is chairman of the Alumni Connections Team and a member of the Leadership Development and Human Resources strategic team.
Aside from teaching, he also mentors students in leadership and ministry areas as an Iron Sharpening Group (ISG) leader. He is a member and an Associate Certified Coach of the International Coach Federation.
Dr. Huculak is passionate in seeing people understand God’s word and fully respond to God. His motto is “What difference do you want to make today?” He believes that one must take responsibility for his or her own personal development and make a difference each day.
He is married to Theresa Huculak, and they have two grown children, a son-in-law, and four grandchildren. His hobbies include running, trekking, and life hacking.