- Expository Preaching Foundations
- Pastoral Leadership Issues
- Personal Spiritual Formation
- DMin in Pastoral Ministry – Westminster Theological Seminary
- MDiv in Exposition and Teaching – International School of Theology-Asia
- BS Biology – Pennsylvania State University
Rev. Dr. David Darwin has been a missionary with Campus Crusade for Christ for over 37 years. In 1997, he became an ordained minister of the Philippine Council of Evangelical Churches (PCEC). Presently, he is serving as interim senior pastor at Word Community Church in Pasig City.
He is married to Leah Marasigan-Darwin, and they have three sons – Joel, Daniel and Ian. His eldest son, Joel, is married to Marla, and they have a daughter named Selah. Ian, the youngest, is married to Jessa, and they have a son, Avery.
Dr. Darwin loves to read, read, read, and spend time with his sons and family.