- Servant-Steward Leadership
- Transforming Leadership
- Strategic Planning and Management
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Christian Marriage
- PhD in Peace Studies – International Graduate School of Leadership, Asia Graduate School of Theology-Philippines (Ongoing)
- MA Divinity (Ministry Leadership) – Bethel Seminary
- MA Transformational Leadership – Bethel Seminary
- BA History (Ancient), BA Political Science (International Relations) – University of California at Los Angeles
Brian Virtue currently teaches various classes in leadership studies, and mentors students in his Iron Sharpening Group (ISG) and Target Area Ministry (TAM). He is also the Director of Leadership Development and Human Resources (LDHR).
Brian has been serving in the ministry with Campus Crusade for Christ (CCC) for more than 17 years. He spent five years doing campus ministry in Stanford University, five years training mission teams for Cross-Cultural Movement Planting, and another five years in LDHR for Epic Movement, CCC/Cru’s ministry through Asian-Americans.
During his time with Epic Movement, Brian wrote an article entitled, “Five Majority Culture Postures towards Ethnic Minority Ministry” together with two of his colleagues. It explores the heart attitudes that individuals from the majority culture have toward ethnic minority ministry. He often writes reviews of leadership and Christian books in his blog, brianvirtue.org.
Brian is married to Christine, and they are blessed with two daughters, Morgan and Kaelyn, and a son, Colin. They are from the USA. Among the things that Brian enjoys are playing basketball, watching American football and the NBA, writing, blogging, and playing with his wife and kids.