- Servant-Steward Leadership
- Transforming Leadership
- Strategic Planning and Management
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Christian Marriage
- PhD in Peace Studies – International Graduate School of Leadership, Asia Graduate School of Theology-Philippines (Ongoing)
- MA Divinity (Ministry Leadership) – Bethel Seminary
- MA Transformational Leadership – Bethel Seminary
- BA History (Ancient), BA Political Science (International Relations) – University of California at Los Angeles
Brian Virtue currently teaches several leadership studies courses, and mentors students in his Iron Sharpening Group (ISG) and Target Area Ministry (TAM). He is also the Director of Leadership Development and Human Resources (LDHR) and serves as a member of IGSL’s Leadership Team.
Brian has served on the staff of CRU for more than 20 years. Prior to IGSL, he served as a campus minister at Stanford University, as a global missions cross-cultural trainer and leadership coach, and as a leadership development strategist for Epic Movement, CRU’s ministry to and through Asian-Americans.
He is married to Christine and their family has been in Manila since 2013. They are blessed with two daughters, Morgan and Kaelyn, and a son, Colin. They are from the Los Angeles area in the USA. Among the things that Brian enjoys are playing basketball, the Chicago Cubs baseball team, watching American football and the NBA, reading, writing, blogging at http://brianvirtue.org, and spending time with his family.