TEACHING AREAS & ACADEMIC INTERESTS
- Religious Studies
- Research Methods
- Academic Institutional and Curriculum Development
- PhD in Theological Studies (Systematic Theology) – Trinity International University
- ThM (Intercultural Studies) – Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- MDiv (General Studies) – Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- BA in Speech – Utah State University
Dr. Ron Watters teaches courses under the ThM program. He is formerly IGSL Dean of Academic Affairs, and has been involved in formal leadership development in various interpersonal and organizational contexts for more than 40 years. Presently, he is a member of the International Leadership Consortium (ILC) President’s Team.
He has been married to Alice since 1977, and they have three children and four grandchildren. In his free time, he enjoys hiking, snow skiing, and intelligent science fiction.