- Leadership and Leadership Development
- Preaching and Teaching
- Church Planting
- DMin in Transformational Leadership – International Graduate School of Leadership
- ThM in Systematic Theology – Asia Graduate School of Theology
- MDiv in Exposition and Teaching – International School of Theology-Asia
- BTh in Pastoral Theology – Asian Seminary of Christian Ministries
Dr. Bong Baylon is an ordained minister and is the founder and senior pastor of Real Life Christian Communities (http://rlcc.ph). Aside from being a lecturer in IGSL, he is also the Regional Marketing Director of Global Leadership Summit for Southeast Asia.
Together with four other couples, he and his wife planted Real Life Christian Communities (RLCC) in San Pedro, Laguna, in 1996. The vision of RLCC is to become a fellowship of Christian communities located in various places but united under one vision frame, one set of values, and one set of distinct biblical beliefs.
Pastor Bong, or PB for short, as he is known to many, believes that leadership development is vital to churches and all types of organizations. For this reason, he devotes his life to persuading and teaching everyone to intentionally prioritize leadership development.
He is married to Gina, and they are blessed with two sons, John David and Joseph Immanuel. They live in San Pedro, Laguna, a few hours south of Metro Manila. He loves Jazz music, playing Jazz guitar, reading books, and drinking coffee with friends.