- Old Testament Studies
- Hebrew Exegesis
- Greek Fluency
- PhD in the Hebrew Bible and the Ancient Near East – Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion
- MPhil in Hebraic and Cognate Studies – Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion
- ThM in Old Testament – Talbot Theological Seminary
- MDiv in Pastoral Studies – Western Conservative Baptist Seminary
- BA in Communication – Northwestern College
Dr. Timothy Undheim is a missionary and pastor who has ministered here in the Philippines and in the US. From 1985 to 1986, he was an assistant pastor in Whittier, California before serving as missionary in the Philippines with Christian and Missionary Alliance from 1986 to 1991. He also rendered pastoral assistance in Cincinnati, Ohio from 1993 to 2004, and has since then served as missionary and pulpit pastor in the Philippines with First Love International Ministries.
Besides teaching in IGSL, he currently assists in the men’s ministry at Global Commission Fellowship North, and leads a Metro Manila-wide Biblical Hebrew and Greek inter-seminary reading group.
For his PhD studies, Dr. Undheim wrote a dissertation on “Late Bronze Age Middle Euphrates Wills in the Context of Their Ancient Mesopotamian Analogues: A Window on Emar Society.” He also contributed an article entitled “With Mace in Hand… and Praise in Throat: Comparisons and Contrasts in the Bookends of the Psalter” in an honorary volume for a former professor, Windows to the Ancient World of the Hebrew Bible: Essays in Honor of Samuel Greengus.
Dr. Undheim is from the United States. He is married to Cleo, and they have a daughter, Raquel. In his spare time, he enjoys playing keyboard and singing as well as playing volleyball and soccer.